- Gasoline, passenger diesel, LPG engine vehicle
- Engine to which the state-of-the –art technology such as multi-value (DOHC), turbo charge, direct injection system (CRDI), etc. is applied.
- Passenger car, light truck, van, RV vehicle, four-wheel driven SUV vehicle, high-end imported vehicles such as BMW, Benz, Volkswagen, Audi, etc., and vehicles furnished with after-treatment device such as DPF, etc.
- Aimed at the high-end models：Extra long service life
- High-performance engine oil made by applying a cutting-edge additive technology to the PAO(Poly Alpha Olefin), a synthetic base oil of the best performance.
- Very excellent low-temperature characteristics to have outstanding startability even in a very cold weather and prevent initial wear effectively as well.
- Long-life type engine oil minimizing engine oil consumption
- Maximization of exhaust gas purifier efficiency by applying a Low-
- SAPS technology minimizing the content of ash, sulfur and phosphorus in engine oil to protect the post-treatment device such as DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), etc. installed to copy with the new exhaust gas regulations
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A3/B4, C3 Auto maker standard
- MB 229.51/229.31
- BMW LL-04
- VW 502.00/505.00
Kinematic Viscosity, mm²/s（cSt）
40℃ – 79.7
100℃ – 14.0